Our Data Pack will be available from the summer term onwards for when your EYFS assessments are complete. Our informative Data Pack provides summarised school assessment results and progress across the 17 aspects with analysis at key group level. This will enable schools to update their Self-Evaluation documents and School Development Plans. It includes:
- School performance measures – Good Level of Development, the proportions at expected+ and exceeding for the Prime Areas, Literacy and Maths, and the Total Points Score
- 17 aspects analysed at school and group level with national comparisons (2017) at both expected+ and exceeding
- Progress proportions from entry to exit points for all aspects
- Review of entry data
Our independent Expert Commentary comes as a separate document so that it can be more easily digested and compared to the Data Pack. Prepared by data experts with many years’ experience, often as Headteachers, Ofsted Inspectors or School Improvement Advisers. All our experts have an understanding of the assessment process and current inspection expectations.
Our Expert Commentary includes:
- Commentary on all key schedules, paying particular attention to the key groupings
- A headline performance statement
- Summary of strengths found
- Likely threads of enquiry and highlighted areas for development
The commentary will form an important independent element of your self evaluation documentation, evidencing areas requiring action and inclusion in School Development Plans (SDP).
You can choose to take our Data Pack without the Expert Commentary should you wish.
- Independent evaluation and explanation of your school data
- Help your budget by saving significant leadership time
- Support senior leadership interpretations and communications
- Support self review processes, including Ofsted inspections and inform School Development Planning
- Simple to understand analysis to share with Governors and all staff
How does all this work?
For the EYFS Data Pack we need your EYFS entry and exit data for all your Reception age pupils together with their characteristics.
Data capture made simple – For the first time this year we are accepting electronic data directly downloaded from school’s tracking systems, provided it contains all the data necessary at pupil level but is anonymised. We provide download instructions for the leading tracking systems and provide the ability to securely transfer the data at no additional cost. We continue to offer spreadsheet-based submissions where schools prefer.
Data security – For Schools Support Limited is a leading provider and trainer for the DfE ASP system. We are ISO27001 and Cyber Essential Plus certified (2018) and we are registered with the Information Commissioners Office. As part of our order process we will provide you with our Data Sharing Agreement.
Order your EYFS Data Pack plus Expert Commentary today to make the most of early data analysis and ensure your school development plan is focused and effective.
To make an enquiry or to order please call Andy Best on 07917 080201 or email email@example.com or fill out the contact form.
To Order or Enquire:
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
|EY Data Pack (Summer)||£175|
|EY Data Pack plus Expert Analysis (Summer)||£325|
|Please get in touch to request your full sample.|