Our Data Pack will be available from the summer term onwards for when your EYFS assessments are complete. Our informative Data Pack provides summarised school assessment results and progress across the 17 aspects with analysis at key group level. This will enable schools to update their Self-Evaluation documents and School Development Plans for 2017/18. It includes:
- Summary school level performance clearly showing those reaching expected and more than expected standard by aspect
- Results clearly broken down with national comparisons where available
- Group focused outcomes analysis
- Transition tables for the cohort from EYFS entry to exit data as an indicator of the progress achieved
Additional Expert Analysis
Upgrade your Data Pack with our independent Expert Analysis, a popular choice with our current customers. This year the Expert Analysis comes as a separate document so that it can be more easily digested and compared to the Data Pack. Prepared by data experts with many years’ experience, often as Headteachers, Ofsted Inspectors or School Improvement Advisers. All our experts have an understanding of the assessment process and current inspection expectations.
Our Expert Analysis includes:
- Commentary on all key schedules, paying particular attention to the key groupings
- A Headline performance statement
- Summary of strengths found
- Likely threads of enquiry and highlighted areas for development
The commentary will contain many statements that can be used in your SEF.
- Independent evaluation and explanation of your school data
- Help your budget by saving significant leadership time
- Support senior leadership interpretations and communications
- Support self review processes, including Ofsted inspections and inform School Development Planning
- Simple to understand analysis to share with Governors and all staff
How does all this work?
For the EYFS Data Pack we need your EYFS entry and exit data for all your Reception age pupils together with their characteristics. We collect these either through our input spreadsheet or by electronic file from your assessment tracking system or through other sources agreed with you.
1. Data Pack
You will receive this within 2 working days of us receiving accurate pupil data from you;
2. Expert Analysis
We will be send this to you as soon as it’s written and quality checked (dependent on when you send us your data this may be during the summer term or in the summer holidays).
Order your EYFS Data Pack plus Expert Analysis today to make the most of early data analysis and ensure your school development plan for 2017/18 is focused and effective.
To make an enquiry or to order please call 0800 788 0444 or fill out the contact form.
To Order or Enquire:
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
|EY Data Pack (Summer)||£175|
|EY Data Pack plus Expert Analysis (Summer)||£295|
|Please get in touch to request your full sample.|