Is your school website easy to use? Does your school even have one?
The new Inspection framework from September 2012 highlights a school’s website as 1 of only 6 sources of information that inspectors should analyse in the planning for their visit. Remember they no longer have an online SEF to review, so your website can be the starting point for providing self review details to the inspection team. See our blog for more information
From September 2012 regulations no longer require schools to publish a prospectus and to have a curriculum policy. Instead schools are required to publish key information online.
Our school website service will guarantee that your school has a cost-effective Ofsted compliant website which can be easily managed from within your school. We will provide a bespoke design to fit with your school branding and give you the ability to change your site as and when you wish with a simple-to-use Content Management System. We will provide as much support as you need whenever you need it and will help incorporate multiple features designed to save your school both time and money.
Cost Effective, User Friendly and Modern Looking Websites
These are the three things schools regularly ask for when we talk to them about school websites. We think our websites deliver against these requirements. We have packages tailored to suit all schools budgets, offering everything from a basic site designed purely to meet Ofsted requirements, to a feature-rich site providing all of the modern functionality you would expect from the best websites around.
Ongoing support and Hosting
Our annual support and maintenance fee includes unlimited telephone or email support, hosting, use of the content management system and free upgrades. All for only £150 per annum. All prices exclude VAT.
Our Website Prices
Sites come in three different packages, depending on what your school requires. All sites can be added to at a later date, growing as and when your need for on-line content does. Our packages are as follows:
Our Silver Package contains:
- Initial discussion to agree design, content and timescales for your website
- Page and Menu Structure agreed
- Links to key documents such as Ofsted Reports, Prospectus
- Pages Optimised for appearing on Search Engines
- Training of your chosen School website Administrator
- Hosting and support for your first year
Our Gold Package contains everything from our Silver package as well as:
- School Photo Gallery built into your website
- School Polls/Mini-surveys on your website
- Blog Pages – everyone in school can contribute to your new website
- Recruitment Pages – give all of your job vacancy information
Our Platinum Site Package includes everything in our Gold Package as well as:
- In-depth meeting with advanced design team to agree site branding and design
- Google Translate – users can read your site in their native language
- Additional site functionality to meet your requirements. Options include Document Storage, Twitter Feeds.
- Video Uploads and Hosting for everyone in your school