KS2 test results and KS2 Level Thresholds are out
Schools and local authorities can view children’s test results in the Pupil results section of the NCA tools website.
Schools that entered children for the level 6 tests can view their marked scripts via the level 6 school script return website: https://scriptreturn.education.gov.uk/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
Schools selected for the science sampling tests can view their marked scripts via the science sampling script return website.
Level thresholds are also available
KS2 level threshold tables have been published for 2012 and can be viewed at: http://www.education.gov.uk/schools/teachingandlearning/assessment/keystage2/pupil/b00206193/ks2-results/level-threshold-tables
Schools can use these tables to convert test marks from the externally marked Key Stage 2 tests into National Curriculum levels, this includes the level 6 tests. To be awarded an overall level 6 in a subject, a child must achieve both a level 5 in the end of Key Stage 2 test and pass the level 6 test for that subject.
Overall English subject levels
The formula for calculating overall English levels from Reading test scores and writing assessments can be found at: http://www.education.gov.uk/schools/teachingandlearning/assessment/keystage2/pupil/b00209308/english-levels/english-formula
This year, a formula will be used to calculate a child’s overall subject level for English. This will be included in school level results and used for accountability purposes.
For Schools’ KS2 Results Report 2012
Our popular report has been updated to reflect the revised KS2 testing and assessment arrangements including the writing assessments and the level 6 tests. The report has been tailored to reflect the measures and groupings currently favoured by Ofsted. It provides analysis of the attainment and progress made by your pupils in English and Maths during KS2 in an easy to understand format. Our service is easy to use – you simply provide us with your pupil level data at KS1 & 2. Once we have your data we will:Prepare a report in similar format to the schedules in RAISEonline
- Provide commentary on each chart/table
- Analyse the data at School, subject, group and individual level
- Focus on key groups and performance gaps
- Summarise key findings and areas for further investigation
- Provide evaluation against the new Ofsted 2012 Achievement Criteria
The report will provide:
- A summary of KS2 Attainment, Progress and Achievement
- Analysis by key groups including FSM, SEN and EAL
- Average Point Scores (APS) compared to historic national figures, taking into account the new level 6 tests
- Points progress measure on sub-level basis for English, Reading, Writing and Maths
- School’s progress on an expected levels basis for each subject
- Scatter graphs showing points progress from KS1 against minimum expected progress (12 points)
For individual pupils you can see:
- The combined English level, including level 6′s
- The fine levels (4a, 4b, 4c etc) for every pupil in English and Maths
- Point progress for every pupil in both subjects
- Individual progress with “traffic lights” showing good and inadequate progress
The report costs £375 (plus vat)
Schools who introduce neighbouring schools receive £75 per school introduced. If you introduce 4 schools you will get your report for nothing!
To order a KS2 Analysis report or to see a sample call please Louise on 0844 963 2242
or Andy on 07917 080201
or email email@example.com
Alternatively receive our Data Package of this KS2 Analysis Report and a full KS1 and KS2 RAISEonline Report for only £695 plus vat (if bought individually, two would cost £750 – a saving of £55)