KS2 unvalidated data is to be released on RAISEonline tonight – 24 October 2013.
- Interactive online tables and schedules will be live from late evening – Thursday 24 October 2013
- Summary Report available late evening – Monday 28 October 2013
The data will not reflect outcomes of checking exercise.
There is no news yet when the KS4 data is to be released.
- Test your password to see if it still works (3 attempts and you are locked out).
- If you are not able to log-in, use the automated reset function (if you have set it up) and your new password will be emailed to you. (click Forgotten your password? )
- If you cannot reset the password by this method, contact your in-school administrator and ask them to reset your password.
- If you are the school administrator and you have not set up your automated reset function then to reset your password you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have no school administrator login details then you need to contact email@example.com.
Remember the school administrator user is more powerful than the headteacher user and every school has one!
For Schools is again offering its KS1 & 2 RAISEonline analysis reports for £395+vat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, ring 0844 963 2242 or click here if you wish to order a report or want to know more.