- Ofsted compliant lesson observation system
- Summary school, subject and individual level information
- Personal development log for each member of staff
- Accessible on line anytime from anywhere
Our Lesson Observation system has been designed by practitioners to drive consistent improvement of teaching and learning. Using either our or your own framework you can evaluate, judge (if appropriate) and store observations of whole lessons or by a particular aspect.
Safely recorded on the system, lesson observation evidence is only available to agreed individuals.
For senior and middle leaders, formal observations can be used to identify areas of strength and weaknesses so that CPD can be properly planned and tracked. Observations can be analysed quickly and professionally to inform the new lesson focused Ofsted inspections. Analysis of overall and aspect judgements is possible at school, department and individual level and by a number of other variables.
For teachers, observations allow them and their observers to agree specific development points. These points can be acted upon and tracked in each teacher’s personal development log on the system. These logs provide an ongoing history of teachers’ professional development and can support the school’s Performance Management processes.
Lessons Learned – Lesson Observation System is online, secure and easy to use. It is designed to collect, collate and provide summaries of classroom observations and savesconsiderable leadership time.
- Instant up to date analysis of observations at individual, subject and whole school level
- Provides support for school self-review and Ofsted inspections
- Evidence for planning school CPD
- Individual teacher professional development
- Saves valuable leadership time
The system costs £395 (+VAT) for Primary Schools and £495 (+VAT) for Secondary Schools with an annual license fee of £195 per annum for subsequent years. This includes setup support and ongoing technical support thereafter.
For further information or to order please contact us:
On 0844 963 2242 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively go to our website at www.for-schools.org
Find out more