The Teaching and Learning Development Module can be used to record and analyse lesson observations, learning walks, book scrutiny and much more.
Create your own forms for these activities using our comprehensive frameworks based on Ofsted criteria, your own school frameworks, or use a mix of both.
Forms can be customised extensively, with options to turn grading on or off, create new grade or judgement sets for forms and add areas for recording development points and strengths where applicable. How complex or simple the forms are is up to you.
Easy to use ‘Dashboards’ provide a quick overview of the level of teaching and learning at individual, department and whole school level. Summaries of development points and strengths allow you to see if there is a particular area of strength or weakness within your school.
Teachers can have their own logins that allow them to view forms completed on them and middle leaders can be given access to forms and analysis for their subject or year group. Development point logs can be accessed at all levels, allowing individuals to see the feedback they’ve been given and record actions it to show how they’ve responded.
Our ‘Snapshots’ feature allows you to make a judgement on teaching over time and takes into account all of the evidence sources your school records. Snapshots can be created for individuals, subjects or for the whole school.
- Accessible securely at any time and from anywhere.
- Allows you to give staff access to the data relevant to them and put teachers in control of their own development.
- Ensures that feedback is fair with common frameworks for everyone to follow.
- Works on all internet connected devices including tablets.
- Free system updates and additions throughout your subscription.
- Opportunity to get involved with development – we love hearing your ideas!
- Outstanding customer support with free online training sessions when you need them.
Take Advantage of Our School Cluster Offers
If four or more schools from a cluster order the Lesson Observation Analysis System at the same time, each school will get £50 off the first year’s use of the system. If you are in a cluster of 9 or more schools please contact us to discuss further discounts for your schools.
To make an enquiry, request a demo or to order please call 0800 788 0444 or fill out the contact form.
Need more information? Visit our Lessons Learned micro site:
Watch a Case Study
Click here to see more case studies on our Lessons Learned site.
For More Information Visit:
For a Demo or to Enquire:
|All prices are exclusive of VAT
One-off set up fees apply in the first year of use.