Using a format very similar to our individual school reports that mirrors most of the strengths of the old RAISEonline Summary Report, we can now provide groups with all their pupils’ data in a single “MAT school” summary report. All subject, gender, disadvantaged, EAL and SEN is aggregated into a single report.
In this way, groups of schools can review at cluster or MAT level their performance across what may be hundreds or, in the largest cases, thousands of pupils. Differences between groups can be reviewed and the impact of group strategies assessed.
Our reports provide:
- Aggregated contextual information for the group of schools
- Clear group-level proportions on each key measure against national averages
- Key group aggregated progress and outcomes measures
- An independent expert review of the results, if requested, that evaluates performance and identifies the strengths of the group and areas for further review
- evidence of good governance for trustees and cluster leadership teams
- a time saving and cost effective summary of the group’s performance.
These reports are prepared directly from ASP data, therefore we conduct stringent authentication checks on schools or groups requesting the reports.
The cost of these reports varies dependent upon the:
- number of schools involved; and
- the phase results involved.
As a guide, the most basic report can cost as low as £50+vat per school whilst the more complex reports can cost up to £250+vat per school.
We can provide example reports on request.
If you would like to discuss a report for your group or cluster and would like to understand the likely cost please email email@example.com or call 0800 788 0444 and ask to speak to Andy Best.
Please fill out the form or contact Andy Best using the number below.
Quotes are available following discuss of requirements. All quotes are exclusive of VAT.
|Performance Reports for Clusters and MATs||Quotes available subject to report requirements|
|Please get in touch to request your full sample.|