Ofsted and the DfE are keen to see bench-marked standards develop so that successful and failing groups can be more easily identified for further expansion, to demonstrate successful strategies and where necessary to receive support and intervention themselves.
The DfE have made it clear that it will increase the accountability measures for MATs and has published Experimental Statistics (SFR 02/2017) that explores the relative performance of MATs. These measures are just as applicable for clusters of schools that operate closely together.
Our MAT or Cluster Performance Reports contain:
- a summary of the group and the context of individual schools and the length of time they have formed part of the group
- MAT level issues of performance that are common across the group and areas of strength which have potential to raise standards across the group
- MAT accountability measures both recommended by DfE and others bespoke to the MAT or cluster, including:
- Progress measures aggregated to show MAT progress on 2 bases: firstly a straight aggregation weighted for the number of pupils in each school and the second in line with the DfE measure only including schools who have been in the MAT 3 full school years, weighted by the length of time in the MAT
- The improvement (or deterioration) in progress measures over time within the MAT or cluster (changes in progress rates will also be shown at school level)
- Outcomes measures for key subjects and groups at MAT level and their trend over time
The cost of these reports varies dependent upon:
- number of schools involved;
- the level of detailed analysis required;
- the format of data provided.
The most basic report for small groups costs as little as £100+vat per school but more complex reports can cost up to £300 per school.
If you would like to discuss a report for your group or cluster and would like to understand the likely cost please email email@example.com or call 0800 788 0444 and ask for Andy Best.
Please fill out the form or contact Andy Best using the number below.
Quotes are available following discuss of requirements. All quotes are exclusive of VAT.
|Performance Reports for Clusters and MATs||Quotes available subject to report requirements|
|Please get in touch to request your full sample.|