Creating Governor Username & Password
Schools can give Governors access to their RAISEonline Summary Report online. Governor Usernames and Passwords have no access to the interactive reports or to pupil level data.
To set up a Governor Username & Password all you need to do is the following:
- Sign into RAISEonline using your Adminstrator password
- Select “Administration” on the menu bar
- Click on “add user”
- Using drop down menu select “School Governor” and press next button
- Complete form with name and email address, then
- Use “Create Username” button to create Username, then
- Use “Create Password” button to create password, then
- Most importantly of click on the Save and Print button at bottom of page
That should do it and you can pass the details to the governor concerned.