Today Ofsted announced the release of Key Stage 4 unvalidated data and absence data on RAISEonline, with Key Stage 4 summary reports available by the evening of Monday 2 December. They also announced that Key Stage 1 and 2 summary reports are to be updated with absence data no later than Wednesday 11 December.
Changes to KS4 Reports
There have been a number of changes made to the reports this year:
- A number of charts and tables have been removed to make the report easier to digest. However, the majority of these are still available on-line. Key reports for Governors are now highlighted with a ‘G’ in the top corner.
- ‘Narrowing the Gap’ reports have been updated and renamed to ‘Closing the Gap’.
- A free-school-meals and children-looked-after (FSM/CLA) version of the expected progress reports has been created for Key Stages 2 to 4.
- From now on RAISEonline will display English and mathematics data based only on those qualifications which meet the criteria for English baccalaureate and basics measures (not with equivalences).
- For the GCSE summary table, when a pupil has entered more than one qualification within a subject family, only the pupil’s best result will be counted.
To view your summary report click ‘Summary reports’ followed by ‘View summary report’.
- Test your password to see if it still works (3 attempts and you are locked out).
- If you are not able to log-in, use the automated reset function (if you have set it up) and your new password will be emailed to you. (click Forgotten your password? )
- If you cannot reset the password by this method, contact your in-school administrator and ask them to reset your password.
- If you are the school administrator and you have not set up your automated reset function then to reset your password you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have no school administrator login details then you need to contact email@example.com.
Remember the school administrator user is more powerful than the headteacher user and every school has one!
For Schools is again offering its KS4 RAISEonline analysis report for £495+vat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, ring 0844 963 2242 or click here if you wish to order a report or want to know more.