KS1 ASP Performance Report – Infant/Primary
Analyse School Performance (ASP) is the DfE’s key system for reporting school performance data. The KS1 assessments and phonics results are published on ASP during the autumn term. We are accredited by the DfE to receive the ASP database and so can directly produce reports for schools using their pupil level data and ranking their results against other schools nationally.
Our ASP report comes in 2 parts. A Data Pack that analyses your school’s KS1 and phonics results, including conversion proportions from EYFS to expected+ and greater depth standards and by subject for each of the key groups. The Data Pack provides a simple summary of the results with comparisons to similar schools (FSM, EAL & SEN) and national rankings on key measures.
The second element of the report is an Expert Commentary. This independent interpretation summarises your school’s performance, pays particular attention to the analysis of groups and gaps in performance within school and to national levels. The report suggests what the inspectors may focus on and seeks to guide your school towards the likely initial judgements about Outcomes under the current OFSTED criteria.
The KS1 ASP Performance Report will:
- Summarise the school’s performance for school leaders
- Be ideal for briefing governors and staff
- Contain all key tables and schedules with independent adviser commentary
- Cover Y1 & Y2 Phonics Screening Check and KS1 Assessments and Conversion Percentages
- provide performance reviews in detail on key groups, including the impact of Pupil Premium funding on diminishing the difference
Optional Summary IDSR addition to your ASP report
For a small additional charge we will summarise the key strengths and issues highlighted in your school’s IDSR as part of Expert Commentary. This will include the “areas to investigate” and key points at subject and group level.
Optional School Support Package
For a small additional charge many schools choose to add a half day of in-school support in a format to suit them.
Some choose to have:
- 2 hours with SLT using ASP live to train and examine the results in detail
- 1 hour briefing for staff on the key points and therefore the priorities for the school
- 3/4 hour summary briefing for governors including how the data will be used at inspection
- Saves precious senior leadership time
- Ensures Governors are clear about the data that helps them do their job
- Independent expert analysis
- Provides independent element of the school’s self review documentation
- Evidences the need for action within the SDP
- Simple to understand report to share with all staff
What Our Customers Say
Many thanks for turning the report around so quickly – it makes challenging reading which is exactly what I wanted.
- Deputy HT
To Order or Enquire:
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
|KS 1 ASP Performance Report (Infant)||£325|
|KS 2 ASP Performance Report (Junior)||£325|
|KS 1&2 ASP Performance Report||£590|
|Optional summary of school IDSR||£37.50 per phase|
|Optional school support package||£400 plus travel|