ASP Performance Report – Primary, Infant & Junior Reports
Analyse School Performance (ASP) has replaced RAISEonline this autumn with a goal of clearer and earlier reporting. KS2 data is currently expected to be available in late September, although schools will have to wait until mid-October for disadvantaged information and the KS1 and phonics data. Our ASP Performance Reports will be available to schools as soon as the data full data set is released in October.
The layout of the new reporting system is similar to the “Compare Schools and Colleges Performance” website – you can find more details here. However the content will be very similar to that provided through RAISEonline last year and may be just as difficult to interpret.
Our new ASP Performance Reports will be available to support Infant, Junior and Primary schools understanding and analyse the data in much the same way as we have for many years. Our pricing remains steady and in line with previous years.
The reports provide an independent analysis of your Key Stage 1 and/or 2 results, and we offer an optional half day in school support package to explain the revised schedules and the performance of your school. The reports will:
- Summarise the school’s performance for school leaders
- Be ideal for briefing governors and staff
- Contain all key tables and schedules with independent adviser commentary
- Cover Y1 & Y2 Phonics Screening Check, KS1 Assessments, KS2 Results and Progress data
- provide performance reviews in detail on key groups, including the impact of Pupil Premium funding on diminishing the difference.
An independent expert, up to date with the latest inspection practice, will review your school’s ASP data to identify strengths, potential weaknesses and areas for further work.
These reports pay particular attention to the analysis of groups and gaps in performance within school and to national levels. The report suggests what the inspectors may focus on and seeks to guide the school towards the likely initial judgements about Outcomes under the current OFSTED criteria.
Optional School Support Package
For a small additional charge many schools choose to add a half day of in-school support in a format to suit them.
Some choose to have:
- 2 hours with SLT using ASP live to train and examine the results in detail
- 1 hour briefing for staff on the key points and therefore the priorities for the school
- 3/4 hour summary briefing for governors including how the data will be used at inspection
- Saves senior leadership time
- Ensures Governors are clear about the data that helps them do their job
- Independent expert analysis
- Supports self review process, including Ofsted
- Simple to understand report to share with all staff
What Our Customers Say
Many thanks for turning the report around so quickly – it makes challenging reading which is exactly what I wanted.
- Deputy HT
To Order or Enquire:
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
|KS 1 ASP Performance Report (Infant)||£195|
|KS 2 ASP Performance Report (Junior)||£325|
|KS 1&2 ASP Performance Report||£425|
|Optional school support package||£400 plus travel|