ASP Performance Report – Secondary Reports KS4
Analyse School Performance (ASP) has replaced RAISEonline this autumn with a goal of clearer and earlier reporting. Secondary data is currently expected to be available in mid-November. Our ASP Performance Report will be available to schools as soon as the data is released.
The layout of the new reporting system will be similar to the “Compare Schools and Colleges Performance” website – you can find more details here. However the content will be very similar to that provided through RAISEonline last year and may be just as difficult to interpret.
We will be producing new ASP Performance Reports to support Secondary schools understanding and analyse the data in much the same way as we have for many years. For 3 year running we have held our prices in recognition of ever tighter school budgets.
The report will cover all the lead performance measures:
- Progress 8 (the secondary Floor Standard and ‘Coasting’ measure)
- Attainment 8
- the percentage of students achieving a grade C or above in English and maths
- the percentage of students achieving the EBACC
The DfE are still considering a fifth measure – the percentage of pupils entered for the EBACC
Our analysis will fully evaluate the key tables and graphs to provide a commentary that will build an overall balanced picture of your school’s results. We are also offering an optional half day in school support package to explain the revised schedules and the performance of your school.Our ASP Performance Report will:
- Summarise the school’s performance for your school leaders
- Contain commentary on all key schedules
- Analysis results at school, subject and group level
- Build analysis from the core subjects to the EBACC subjects and then cover the schools wider provision
- Specifically focus on the performance of the Disadvantaged Pupils
Optional School Support Package
For an additional charge many schools choose to add a half day of in school support in a format to suit them.
Some choose to have:
- 2 hours with the senior team using ASP live to train and examine the results in detail
- 1 hour briefing for staff on the key points and therefore the priorities for the school
- 3/4 hour summary briefing for governors including how the data will be used at inspection
- Saves senior leadership time
- Independent expert ASP analysis
- Ensures Governors are clear about the data that helps them do their job
- Supports self review process, including Ofsted
- Simple to understand summary to share with all staff
Group or Cluster discounts are available and may include a free day of RAISEonline training – for details please contact Andy Best directly on 07917 080201 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Order or Enquire:
KS4 Report Prices
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
|KS4 ASP Performance Report||£600|
|Optional school support package||£400 plus travel|
KS4 Report Samples
For samples please contact us at email@example.com.