Our Data Pack will be available from the Summer Term once your KS1 assessments are complete. Our informative Data Pack provides summarised school, subject and group performance to update their Self-Evaluation documents and School Development Plans for 2017/18. It includes:
- Summary school level performance clearly showing those reaching expected and greater depth standard by subject
- Results clearly broken down from EYFS start points with national comparisons
- Group focused analysis – gathers together on 1 page all data about each group in turn
- Gap analysis for Disadvantaged, Looked after Children, Gender, EAL, Ethnicity and SEND
- Transition tables for the cohort and Disadvantaged pupils as an early indicator of progress achieved
Additional Expert Analysis
Upgrade your Data Pack with our independent Expert Analysis, a popular choice with our current customers. This year the Expert Analysis comes as a separate document so that it can be more easily digested and compared to the Data Pack. Prepared by data experts with many years’ experience, often as Headteachers, Ofsted Inspectors or School Improvement Advisers. All our experts have an understanding of the assessment process and current inspection expectations.
Our Expert Analysis includes:
- Commentary on all key schedules, paying particular attention to the key groupings
- A Headline performance statement
- Summary of strengths found
- Likely threads of enquiry and highlighted areas for development
The commentary will contain many statements that can be used in your SEF.
- Independent evaluation and explanation of school data under the new assessment system
- Help your budget by saving significant leadership time
- Support senior leadership interpretations and communications
- Support self review processes, including Ofsted inspections and inform School Development Planning
- Simple to understand analysis to share with Governors and all staff
Upgrade to Full ASP Performance Report in the Autumn
The new “Analyse School Performance” (ASP) RAISEonline replacement system will deliver a school’s full performance data set in the Autumn term. At this point the KS1 Data Pack and Expert Analysis can be updated to our Full Performance Report at a small additional cost, meaning your school will benefit from the early analysis data in July and a fully comprehensive report in the Autumn.
Our Full Performance Report provides:
- Full KS1 outcomes analysis
- Group focused analysis
- Progress identified from the transition tables
- Expert analysis across complete report
How does all this work?
For the KS1 Data Pack we need your KS1 assessments and EYFS start points for all your Y2 pupils together with their characteristics. We collect these either through our input spreadsheet or by electronic file from your assessment tracking system or through other sources agreed with you.
Order your Key Stage 1 Data Pack plus Expert Analysis today to make the most of early data analysis and ensure your school development plan for 2017/18 is focused and effective.
To make an enquiry or to order please call 0800 788 0444 or fill out the contact form.
To Order or Enquire:
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Discount of £50 for the purchase of 2 reports or £75 for all 3 (i.e. EYFS, KS1 + KS2)
|KS1 Data Pack (Summer)||£175|
|KS1 Data Pack plus Expert Analysis (Summer)||£325|
|KS1 Data Pack (Summer), Full Performance Report (Autumn) plus Expert Analysis||£370|
|Please get in touch to request your full sample.|