Our Data Pack will be available from the Summer Term once your KS1 assessments are complete. Our informative Data Pack provides summarised school, subject and group performance to update their Self-Evaluation documents and School Development Plans. It includes:
- School performance measures – expected and greater depth standard proportions by subject
- Conversion rates (progress) from EYFS start points with national comparisons (2017)
- Analysis by pupil start points from EYFS
- Group focused gap analysis – gathers together on 1 page all data about each group in turn (Disadvantaged, Gender, EAL, Ethnicity and SEND
And new for this year
- Performance compared to schools with similar levels of FSM/EAL/SEND (based on 2017 data)
- National ranking on key measures (against 2017 data)
Our independent Expert Commentary comes as a separate document so that it can be more easily digested and compared to the Data Pack. Prepared by data experts with many years’ experience, often as Headteachers, Ofsted Inspectors or School Improvement Advisers. All our experts have an understanding of the assessment process and current inspection expectations.
Our Expert Commentary includes:
- Interpretation of all key schedules, paying particular attention to the key groupings
- A headline performance statement
- Summary of strengths found
- Likely threads of enquiry and highlighted areas for development
The commentary will form an important independent element of your self evaluation documentation, evidencing areas requiring action and inclusion in School Development Plans (SDP).
You can choose to take our Data Pack without the Expert Commentary should you wish.
- Independent evaluation and explanation of school data under the new assessment system
- Help your budget by saving significant leadership time
- Support senior leadership interpretations and communications
- Support self review processes, including Ofsted inspections and inform School Development Planning
- Simple to understand analysis to share with Governors and all staff
Include our KS1 ASP Performance Report in the Autumn as part of your order
The “Analyse School Performance” (ASP) DfE system provides a full performance data set for KS1, including Phonics, in the autumn term. At this point we can provide a completely refreshed KS1 Data Pack and Expert Commentary.
By doing this your school will benefit from the early analysis data in July but also will have a fully comprehensive report that reflects your published results in the autumn.
Our Full Performance Report provides:
- Full KS1 attainment and conversion rate (progress) analysis
- Evaluation of Phonics results
- Group focused gap analysis by all key groups
- Expert analysis across complete report
How does all this work?
For the KS1 Data Pack we need your KS1 assessments and EYFS start points for all your Y2 pupils together with their characteristics.
Data capture made simple – For the first time this year we are accepting electronic data directly downloaded from school’s tracking systems, provided it contains all the data necessary at pupil level but is anonymised. We provide download instructions for the leading tracking systems and provide the ability to securely transfer the data at no additional cost. We continue to offer spreadsheet-based submissions where schools prefer.
Data security – For Schools Support Limited is a leading provider and trainer for the DfE ASP system. We are ISO27001 and Cyber Essential Plus certified (2018) and we are registered with the Information Commissioners Office. As part of our order process we will provide you with our Data Sharing Agreement.
Order your Key Stage 1 Data Pack plus Expert Analysis today to make the most of early data analysis and ensure your school development plan is focused and effective.
To make an enquiry or to order please call Andy Best on 07917 080201 or email email@example.com or fill out the contact form.
To Order or Enquire:
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Discount of £60 for the purchase of reports for 2 phases or £90 for all 3 (i.e. EYFS, KS1 + KS2)
|KS1 Data Pack (Summer)||£175|
|KS1 Data Pack plus Expert Analysis (Summer)||£325|
|KS1 Data Pack plus Expert Analysis with KS1 ASP Performance Report||£590|
|Please get in touch to request your full sample.|