Our Pupil Surveys offer outstanding value and provide essential feedback from all your pupils on the key aspects of school life.
Our survey will provide invaluable evidence for your School Self Evaluation, Ofsted Inspection and School Development Planning.
- Quick, easy and value for money process
- Adaptable questions and age appropriate surveys
- Clear, colourful and easily understood graphs & charts
- Instant overview of strengths and weaknesses
- Question level analysis by year group, gender and other significant groups
- Free Year on Year Analysis
- Saves valuable leadership time
- Fast response time and results back within 7 working days
- Supports self review process, including Ofsted preparations
We will help you devise your survey, print, deliver, collect and then analyse your results. The results are presented in clear colourful charts both electronically and in hard copy. More importantly, your results will be with you within 7 working days. Surveys can be conducted on-line and/or on paper.
Use our standard surveys or create your own!
What Our Customers Say
I am very pleased with the level of detail with which you analysed our data. This will be very useful indeed!
- HT, Watford - March 2014
Ofsted Framework – Revised December 2017
Schools provide an online questionnaire to staff and pupils to fill in during inspections. Ofsted will give the school details of the online process when notifying them about the inspection.
Pupils can fill this in until the first day of the inspection at 11am.
The link below shows the questions that the online questionnaire will ask. The questionnaires are confidential and complement evidence that inspectors gather from talking to pupils and staff during the inspection.
Ofsted School Inspection Handbook – Updated December 2017
School Inspection Myths – Updated December 2017
For samples/enquires:Please fill out the form or contact Louise Best using the number below.
Pupil Survey Prices
|If you require a particular combination of surveys or require a bespoke survey, please contact us.|
|Pupil & Parent|
|Pupil, Parent & Staff|