Terms and Conditions of Use of Our Website
Welcome to our website, we hope you find it helpful and easy to use. This website and the services and software within it are owned by For Schools Support Limited, 53 Whateley’s Drive, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1JN.
Use of this Website
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change at anytime and without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. The publications and reports available through this website are all subject to copyright of For Schools Support Limited.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Our website does contain cookies which are used in line with our Cookies policy.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
For Schools Support Limited owns the copyright in the content published on the website except where otherwise indicated by a third party’s proprietary notice. Images, trade marks and brands are also protected by other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners. “For Schools Support” and (unless otherwise stated) material marked with the “©” or “TM” logo are trade marks or copyrighted material of For Schools Support Limited. Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page, you may make a print copy of such parts of the website as you may reasonably require for your own personal use provided that any copy has attached to it any relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers. All other use is prohibited.
Products and Services
- All of our Services and publications are subject to our Standards Terms and Conditions of Business that are available upon request.
- Our Software products are subject to specific contractual arrangement which are also available upon request and would form part of any purchase.
Placing an Order Through Our Website
Placing an order could not be easier. Just add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
Alternatively you can order a product or service by call us on 0800 788 0444 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your order.
When confirmation of your order is received by you, this is to indicate that we have received your order and that it will be completed and sent to you together with an invoice. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
UK Mainland Only -Delivery Charges – £2.90
Overseas delivery is subject to quote before we send.
We deliver your order right away. We will normally send publications to you within 2 business days. In the case of other services there maybe preparation time involved before delivery which, if significant or different from publicized delivery times, will be notified to you.
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Unsuitable publications can be returned within 21 days of the date of purchase and the original proof of purchase must be included (i.e. delivery note or invoice). We will then refund the cost of the publication; however the original delivery costs will not be refunded.
Please contact us before returning your item – 0800 788 0444 or email email@example.com.